Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

I forgot my camera, but I got some pictures from the weekend at least.

There were just shy of 30 people packed into Mom and Dad's new addition. It wasn't a tight fit really. The older kids were playing in the living room and basement with the TV's, the younger kids ran circles around the tables, and the adults just chatted in the great room and passed around the babies. Well, they passed around Annika. Josh didn't want anything to do with anyone beside Kelly or Sarah.

He's just a big baby, still much bigger than Anni. He seems like he should be older, except they make the same noises and that gives away that they're the same age. Josh liked her. He stopped fussing at one point because she was right there by him.

Mom, I think he's going to eat me...
I didn't get to spend much time with family because I had to work, but I've got more time off around Christmas, so I should be able to visit everyone.

Mom and Dad seemed to enjoy having 3 of the 4 grand kids there.

There's nothing more tiring than packing babies around though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Run Anni! He could swallow you whole!