Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day at the Fair

We took Annika to her first fair on Saturday. She slept through the entire thing. Addison was pretty excited about it though. Kelly got some Daddy-Daughter bonding time; she loves her little sling carrier.
She got a little overly warm and ended up with a little, tiny heat rash on her arm and cheeks. We should have taken the stroller, but I wanted her close to me while we were out in such a crowded place.
I'm amused that the first picture we have of all three of us is outside the Weber County Fair. Makes me feel closer to my redneck roots.

Kelly got his funnel cake fix and we got to spend time with my parents, Meg, Ryan, and Addie. She was so cute at the petting zoo. I can't wait to take our little bug next year!

This is the strip quilt that mom made for Anni. I just love it!

No comments: