Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Hazing

Anni has officially initiated Kelly and I into parenthood. She had a diaper blowout during her evening nap, and decided to paint her crib with it. It was smeared across her face, in her hair, and all over her feet.
I called Kelly in to come and see what she'd done. He took her clothes, bedding, and Woofie and put them in the wash while I did the same with her. She laughed through her whole bath.

If she weren't so cute most of the time, I'd have been really upset. She didn't know better, and I did the same at her age, so we'll just continue on and not feed her corn anymore.In other news, Kelly's doing great in school, work is going well, and Anni seems to do well at daycare.

1 comment:

Daren and Andrea said...

I'm not so sure I would've been able to laugh about this. Pretty sure I'd be drive heaving the entire time if not worse. Yuck...
But great job on finding the humor in it all.