Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Poor Geo

On my way to work today I got in a car wreck. Someone cut off the guy in front of me, he slammed on his brakes, and then I did, but not fast enough. The jerk that cut him off just kept driving, so he got off scotch free.
Everyone was okay, I've got some whiplash, and my neck and back are hurting, but I'll be fine in a few days. I keep laying on the floor to stretch my back out and Anni keeps body slamming me. Little turkey.
It didn't really do any damage to the other guy, he was in an '05 Ford Mustang. There was a dent in his bumper and I scratched the paint a bit.
The insurance probably isn't gonna do a thing for us, we only had liability on my Geo.
This is the damage.

5 comments:

Lesa said...

so...does your car still work? lol i'm sorry :( i heard the mustang guy is giving you crap too. want me to come up there and punch him in the face? cuz i will.

La Rae said...

Sorry dear. So glad you are ok.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that that sucks glad your ok though.

*~*Linz*~* said...

I am so sorry! I feel your pain. I've been in a fender bender myself, with my car getting the worst of it... I hope your back and neck start feeling better soon. So grateful you're okay.

The Hendrys said...

I remember when I backed into a parked semi, in my Acura. Caved the whole trunk in, and broke the marker light on his bumper...That was suckie too. The driver tried to say I had damaged his load.. The cops just laughed. So I had to drive with a crunched trunk, and everybody saying "how in the hell did you back into a semi?" trust me it wasn't easy.