Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valetine's Day 2008

We had a low key V-day this year. I've been the budget Nazi for the past little while, so we had a 20 dollar limit for each other. Kelly said he wanted steak and lobster. He got it, but that's all he got and he had to cook it. He says he prefers it that way. I'm actually very proud of him. He did a really good job. The smell made me want to puke, but everything does, so that doesn't mean anything.

I got a bag of cookies. I asked for the cookies, so don't think he's a total slug. Kelly struggles with gifts. I have to tell him exactly what I want. If I do, I'll definately get it, but if I don't know what to tell him, I don't get anything. We're working on that.

2 comments:

The Hendrys said...

Looks like you have a wonderful Valentines Day! The food look yummie.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a restaurant meal -- good for you Kelly! Hey those are my favorite Milano chocolate mint cookies. I want some too!

Your Mom is sitting right next to me.. We all went to the Black Angus for dinner -- ours looked like your meal, but we didn't have lobster. And we didn't have Apple Martinis either, Kelly! But we did have Mud Pie and Apple Crisp dessert. So eat your heart out (comment from Mom)..

Your apartment seems to be coming along just fine guys -- seems like you're having a nice married life. Real happy for you both. The ultrasound looks
interersting. Keep us updated as to whether we are getting a little niece or nephew and make sure Kelly writes a nice lullaby for he or she.

Uncle Ronald sends his love . He wants a mint Milano cookie also. Please send UPS.

Well, I'll sign off for now.

Love and kisses,

Aunt Andria