Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tales from Beyond the Cubicle

I met with Paul yesterday. He says he is more than happy to have me back at the farm. He says it won't be any problem for me to work full time come the end of March till the baby comes. If I want to come in for a few hours here and there after s/he is born that would be fine too. He said that for the sake of my own sanity I should wait until next season to really go after an assistantship at a golf course. He said I could make it work, but it would be a lot of stress to try to learn a whole new business, go have a baby, then have to come right back to finish the season. He said that he will happily drop my name and forward job postings to me to help me for next year though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Thats awesome for you Sarah!

Anonymous said...

See it sounds like something is already working out....the Farm.
oxoxo Aunt Natalie