Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Bucket List

So, Kelly and I rented "The Bucket List" last night. Very good movie, I fully recommend it. I'm also very proud of myself because I didn't cry. Preggy hormones and all, and not one tear! Yes, this is an accomplishment. Last week that Humane Society commercial with Sarah McLaucghlin made me bawl for 20 minutes.
In short, Morgan Freeman is an amazing actor, Jack Nicholson still gives me the creeps, and Jack from Will and Grace is such a cute guy when he's not portraying a giant, flaming gay man.
In light of the fact that it was a good movie and I have nothing else to really blog about, I feel like I should post a list of things I'd like to accomplish before I die. I know it's cliche, get over it.
Sarah's Bucket List
  • Start a family (halfway there on that one)
  • Own a home
  • Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner for my family (immediate, extended, or both. for those of you who are thinking about bailing on cooking this year, give me some time! I'll have a newborn!)
  • Own a brand new car, not just new to me
  • Have a 50th wedding anniversary
  • See Rome
  • Not have to live from paycheck to paycheck
  • Get my Master's Degree
  • Watch a tree grow that I planted, in my own yard.
  • Skydiving (I've always wanted to do it, but I know it's gonna have to wait till my kids are older)
  • Go on a cruise with Kelly (another one with the kids too, when they're old enough)
  • Learn to play the violin
  • Take a camping trip Kelly's way (tents, hiking in and out, packing all the food on your back, etc.)

That's all I've got for the moment. I'll add more as I think of it.

1 comment:

Steve and Cindee said...

That's one good bucket list...