Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 Months Old

Annika is 3 months old today. I've determined that the cause of her grumpiness in the evenings is that she's overtired. According to my baby newsletter, she should be sleeping for 10 hours at night, which she usually does, but needs 5 more hours of sleep during the day spread out through 2 to 3 naps. She's not getting that extra sleep, because she doesn't want to miss what's going on.
She's very close to rolling over, but can't seem to get her arms out of the way. Her grip is very good and loves playing with her plastic keys. She's very talkative too. Today she was trying to mimic the noises Kelly was making at her. She has a very distinctive "ah-goo," "ah-oo," "ah-bawk," and "nuh-uh" when she's cranky and often "maa!" when she's fake crying.

She's starting to splash with her legs, but slides down every time she does it, so it scares her.

I love bath time!

These fingers are so tasty I want to eat them all at the same time, but I'm not giving up the pacifier either!

Look at how good I can hold my head up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pacifier picture! Her eyes are freaking awesome!

The Hendrys said...

Ahh I miss her it has been 5 days now....

Granny

Tami Kippen said...

She is so freaking cute and sounds like a lot of fun. I'm happy for you guys.