Friday, October 31, 2008

Annika's First Halloween

For Anna's first Halloween, we dressed her up as a pea pod. I have to work tonight, so we took her trick or treating in Logan on Sunday the 26th and in Plain City on the 30th. She was a bit of a pill on Sunday and didn't want to be in her costume, so she threw up in it. Thankfully, it's machine washable. Once Daddy picked her up and started playing with her, she was much happier.

Hi, Mommy!

Don't even think about putting me down.





She was an angel yesterday and was just thrilled to be the center of attention. After a lot of looking, listening, and drooling, she fell asleep in Great Grandma Doris's arms.

I'm very green, Mom. I don't think I like it.

Happy to just hang out with Grandma.

I'm a sweet pea!

Out for the count.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute in it!

Marriott's said...

Your family is super cute. I met a lady who lives by me who knew you. I thought that was cool. Glad we can keep in touch this way.
Heather "Wayment"

*~*Linz*~* said...

Oh my heck! Annika is so freaking adorable!!! I love the outfit!