Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Annika's Birthday Parties

The Official Birthday Invitation to Our Friends and Family:
We're doing 2 birthday parties. One in Logan and one in Ogden.
The one in Logan will be at Casper's Ice Cream at 3pm on Saturday, the 18th of July. That one is also a birthday party for Kelly's Grandma Sugar.
The party in Ogden is at my parent's house on Saturday, the 25th of July. We haven't decided on a time, but it will most likely be at 3 or 4. I'll adjust this post when we make a decision.
Leave me a comment if you need directions or have questions. I hope to see everyone there to help us celebrate the first year of my little angel's life!

2 comments:

The Ryans said...

Uncle Mark and I will be in Sun Valley that weekend so we won't be able to make it. I do have a gift for her I'll send with Grandma Sonia.
Hope you have a fun time.
oxoxo Aunt Natalie

The Hendrys said...

The 18th is Grandpa Tom's birthday too. We have plenty of birthday's in July...