Saturday, July 18, 2009

Annika's First Birthday (Part 1)

Annika's first birthday party went very well. She got some new books and lots of love and cuddles.

The cake was a whole new experience. She started off by just poking it, then grabbed a handful of frosting off the top.

After a few minutes of grabbing and sucking on her fingers she decided she didn't need the plate anymore and dumped the cake off of it.

She started grabbing handfuls of cake after that and throwing them as much as eating them.

Everyone close by got hit. I had frosting all down the leg of my jeans. She totally demolished the cake.

Afterwards, I just stripped her down to nothing and dumped her in the sink in the bathroom. Their mirror ended up with frostingy baby fingerprints all over it. She was faster than me.

Grandma Sugar was much more delicate eating her cake.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I love it!

Lesa said...

lol the last picture looks like the shark on my shirt is eating her head. bwahahaha