Saturday, November 15, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

I took Anni and went to a girl's night out tonight, while Kelly stayed home and hung out with his brother, Ross.
I should preface this by saying that we bought our one and only Christmas gift for each other at the beginning of the week, a Nintendo Wii. They were in-stock at amazon.com, and we jumped on it, since we couldn't get one last Christmas. Being the instant gratification seekers that we are, we immediately started playing it.
Kelly and Ross rented MarioKart and Lego Star Wars and vegged out for the 5 hours I was gone. I came home to this:
They rented the game, but bought the light saber attachments for the controllers.

In Kelly's defense, Ross bought them for us as a belated birthday present for Kelly, and Kelly wants to buy the Lego Star Wars game with our spending money from the next paycheck, and they are kinda cool, but I almost came unglued before the explanation.
In summation, boys will be boys, and I need to remember not to leave my husband unattended with his brothers.

No comments: