Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

1. What is his full name?
Kelly Raymond Paskett
He was named after his mom's father, Raymond, and grandfather, Clarence (whose nickname was Kelly.)

2. How old is he?
29

3. Do you have any nicknames for him? What are they?
Of course... Sweetie, Muffin, Husby, etc.

4. What color are his eyes?
Blue

5. What color is his hair?
Brown

6. How tall is he?
6' 3''
7. What is his favorite color?
Baby Blue

8. What is his favorite food?
Pretty much beef anything.

9. What is his favorite past time(s)?
Kelly loves to just stay home and cuddle and watch TV. As far as actual activities go, he adores golfing, backpacking, and cooking.
10. What is his favorite sport?
Golf and Soccer

11. What does he want to be when he grows up?
A chef

12. What does he do that surprises you?
He does a lot that surprises me, not always good things. Usually I get surprise cuddles that scare me or I wake up to baby fingers in my nose.

13. What's your favorite feature about him?
I love his big muscly arms. ;)
14. What's your favorite quality about him?
I love his sense of humor and I love how much he tells me he loves me.
15. What do you admire most about him?
His devotion to family. He'll do almost anything for his parents, mine, me, or the baby.
16. What's a hidden talent that he has?
Cooking, he is an amazing cook.
17. Where did you meet?
At Best Buy in Logan, we worked together.
18. When, where, and what did you do for your first date?
Our first date was New Year's Ever 2005. We just hung out at his apartment with his roommates and their dates.
19. When and where was your first kiss?
New Year's Eve 2005, on his front lawn.
20. What first caught your eye or attracted you to him?
His cologne, then his sense of humor.
21. Who said 'I love you' first?
Him. February 6, 2006.
22. How long did you date before you were married?
1 year and 4 days
23. How long have you been married?
Just shy of 2 years
24. Does he have any nicknames for you? What are they?
He usually never calls me by my first name, I'm just sweetie, honey, chicken lips (not one of my favorites)
25. What are your favorite things to do as a couple?
Just spend time together, whether it be cuddling on the couch watching TV or hanging out with our families. Playing the Wii together is our newest pastime.

1 comment:

*~*Linz*~* said...

I love that we both kissed our husband on our first date...does that make us bad people? ;)