Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Addison Linda Spiers

Kelly and I spent Sunday afternoon and Monday evening with my parents, Meg, Ryan, and baby Addie. She is the sweetest thing EVER! Meg let me feed her and burp her. I never knew that you have to smack them that hard to get the bubbles out. I always thought it was a gentle pat. She is absolutely beautiful, even when she goes cross-eyed from trying to focus. :) Ryan is so cute with her; he'd come over to me while I was feeding her and help me to hold her at a better angle, and showed me how to hold her to get a good burp out of her. She does this darling little head butt thing to your shoulder when she's hungry. I love my niece and hope I get to see a lot more of her as she gets bigger and easier (sort of) to travel with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm doesn't seem that long ago that I was trying to get your bubbles out Sarah Jean...:)
Okay since I can't ever remember my password I have to do this as anonymous this time
love you both
aunt natalie

Ryan and Megan said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you guys! I loved having all the extra helping hands! We are planning on going to the BBQ at shirleys on saturday, you guys going?