Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Need Weeds!

I was asked to be more diligent in my blogging, so here's update from the past 2 weeks:

I HATE GETTING UP EARLY!!

There it is. That pretty much sums up mine and Kelly's lives.

One thing I did learn from just today was this:


+





=




I have Uncle Tom's fingers now.

Anyway, school's being going well. I have to collect and press 50 different weeds by Oct.12. I have 30 drying right now, but I'm starting to stretch for the last 20. Let me know if you have any cool weeds. Send me a picture so I can see if it's one I already have too.

I had a Genetics exam today. I did pretty well on it, which gives me hope for getting a good grade out of that class. I'm going to topdress the green next week. It's a pretty interesting process if you've never see it done before, and if you're not the one doing it. I'll take some pictures so you all can share in my joy. That's all I've got right now. My life is pretty boring, just sleep, school, work, school again, work again, homework, dinner, not enough sleep, and then it starts over. We've got a busy weekend ahead of us, so hopefully we'll have something new to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you baby, you do have Uncle Tom's(ouch) fingers. He is supposed to be here tomorrow afternoon so we will have to share this with him.

You must scam the the field out back of here I am sure you can find some very cool weeds. We have a little of everything. Maybe when we get back from church.

Granny