Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sunday at Snowbasin

We spent Sunday up at Snowbasin to celebrate a bunch of birthdays: my Grandma Sonia, Aunt Natalie, Uncle Mark, Uncle Tom, and my Dad. There was Celtic music thing going on that was very cool. One of the players had a beautiful wooden flute that made me want to pick up mine and start practicing again.
We had four generations there from my grandma, Mom, Ryan, to Addie. She's such a sweet baby!


Meg said Addie had an upset tummy, but she hardly fussed at all and let us play "pass the baby" all afternoon.

We took a ride up to the top of the mountain on the gondola with my Aunt and Uncle. Kelly's really excited to start the ski season. We have high hopes of going to Snowbasin a few times and Beaver Mountain a lot. Any skiers or snowboarders that want to go, let us know and we'll make a day of it!




Kelly and I had a beautiful drive down. Anyone who's close enough to Sardine Canyon, take a drive this week, it's gorgeous!

I definately got a workout at work today. We were fertilizing an acre or two of turf, so I got to stand in the back of the workman (it's like a golf cart with a dump bed) and lift 50 lb bags of fertilizer from my feet to chest hieght and then pour them into the spreader, all while moving. Only took about an hour and we went though about 15 bags of 19-3-19. Whew!




1 comment:

Mande Browning said...

4 generations almost trumps my 5. almost. I don't recall Sardine Canyon looking so awesome...maybe that's because everytime I drive through there it's in the fog and I can barely see past the hood of my car. Great pics!!