Monday, March 31, 2008

I Hate Waiting

We are officially stuck in limbo, waiting on everyone else. I've filled out the forms for the house we want, which was just perfect, by the way, and we're waiting for the background and credit checks to come back so the landlady can make a decision. Then we have to wait for the current tenents to leave before we can move in.
We are completely moved out of our Logan apartment and are waiting for the landlords there to do an inspection and send us our security deposit back.
I'm stuck sitting at the front door answering phones and directing newbies and vendors at Lowe's for another two weeks because I can't lift the heavy stuff to hlep fill the shelves.
Kelly's looking for jobs and has to wait to hear back from the varying companies.
None of it can really be rushed, so I guess we're stuck just waiting.
Waiting

No comments: