Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Making the Transition

I had my orientation at Lowe's today. Well technically it was at the workforce services place since the Lowe's building isn't finished. Just signed my life away and watched a boring safety movie. They gave me my training schedule. I start next week, ASAP. We have to be in Ogden by April 1st. We start mass receiving on the 2nd. The soft opening is on April 28th and the Grand Opening is on May 1st. We're on the hunt for apartments and moving boxes. This is moving a lot quicker than I thought it would, but that's okay. Change is good, and we've got a lot of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Lowe's! You are invited to join us on the message boards at:
www.lowesredapron.com

If you like our site. Please tell all your co-workers at the new store about us!

Take care and good luck!