Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our New Addition!

I finally gave in and let Kelly get the truck he wanted so much. We really feel like it was a good investment. It's a lot nicer than riding in the jeep or in my car, so I'm happy with it. I still haven't driven it. Haven't really cared to. I think it's a very good looking truck, but most importantly: Kelly's happy with it and that's good enough for me.
It doesn't have power locks or windows, but I just figure that's two less things to break. Someday we're going to get a toolbox for it so I can have my dining room floor back.
Kelly has decided to name her Giselle.
(Yes Sid, we did name her after a salty wench in Tortuga)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I may have deserved that one ;)
Simply Awesome!

Ryan and Megan said...

YOU BOUGHT A CAR! Wow now have a new living room and a new car and soon a new baby.

The Hendrys said...

Nice truck, I am happy for you guys, a truck is sort of a must have when you work construction. I know grandpa always needed one.