Monday, March 24, 2008

Moving

I've finished my first week with Lowe's. It wasn't too bad. Heavy on the boring side because I had to finish all my computer training before I go to Ogden. My trainer, Derek, is just the guy working the same position I'll have. I really like the people working in the Logan store, so I hope I have as good of a group in Ogden.
I start in Ogden on Wednesday with the rack set, then mass receiving is scheduled to begin on April 2nd, so we're making the move at the end of this week.
I hate looking for apartments. I've been dragged through the most horrible apartments in the ghetto because they're within our budget and had to drive wistfully by "for rent" signs in front of beautiful apartments we could never afford. We finally found a cute little 2 bedroom house, within our budget, in a really nice part of North Odgen. The only problem is that the current tenents won't be out until the end of April. So we're going to live in Mom and Dad's basement for a month. It's really nice to know we can rely on them for help when we need it.
Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments: